Hello group! It’s been over a month since I’ve blogged and I’m sorry for that. I have been incredibly busy doing a million and seven things getting ready to graduate. Here’s a brief recap of some stuff off the top of my head:
1) Job stuff is coming along awesome. There may be an announcement soon. No promises but I’m on the edge of my seat! (Been looking pretty cute on interviews too.)
2) I see my absolute last patient as a student today. I can’t believe I’ve made it through 15 weeks of prenatal counseling and a whole year of other types of counseling. This schooling has been some of the toughest I’ve ever endured but I know I couldn’t be a counselor without it. I am ever grateful for the experience. No matter how many times I griped…
3) With all this emotion going around (finishing up school, getting ready to graduate for the last time, trying to find a job, balancing school work, taking [and acing] a cumulative exam, etc. –> you get the picture) it is amazing how easily I am reduced to tears now-a-days.
4) I made a new friend recently. Maybe I’ll introduce you to him soon. This may depend on the results of #1.
5) Salads and I have been really close lately.
6) Besides #2, the only thing that stands between me and my graduation is finals week. I have two: one on Monday and one on Tuesday.
7) Thanks to my awesome boyfriend, I have been enjoying massages to keep me sane these past couple of weeks. Oh he is good to me.
8) Speaking of Jack, we went to a Thunder this year and saw some incredible fireworks. What a nice day to relax and take a break.
9) I've been studying in my pajamas a lot recently.
10) I got a cute new purse that I absolutely love! Cute orange crossbody.
In short, it’s been nuts. I hope to blog more soon as school wraps up and I graduate. From there I think big things will be happening. I definitely want to keep tabs on those for you! Have a super weekend everyone and I’ll catch you soon.
Questions: How has your month of April been?
What are your plans for the weekend?