Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween WIAW

 

Happy Halloween!

Sadly, I have some studying to do (stupid embryology exam tomorrow) so this will be brief.  The day’s eats in pictures (and maybe a few words).

Spooky Snacks and Healthy Halloween Treats

photo (26)photo (24)photo (23)photo (25)photo (22)photo (20)

1) Yogurt mess in the morning post elliptical workout.
2) Snack apple.
3) Homemade protein bar.
4) “Hard-baked” eggs.  Seriously, 325* for 25 minutes and I had the perfect, no green, yolks without all the hassle!!
5) Dinner of egg salad sandwich with carrots, celery, and peanut butter to dip.
6) The last bits of some mint chocolate chip Arctic Zero topped with chocolate syrup, coco puffs, and Trader Joe’s chocolate and coffee grinder.

Kind of feels silly to not have any candy on Halloween.  Oh well, it’s probably for the best.  My waistline thanks me.  Now, I’m going to cuddle up on the couch and study some terms and processes and such.  Basically anything that is happening inside the body (how your gut forms, your lungs mature, your bits and bobs develop…) is fair game tomorrow.  Oi!  Have a great night.  I know I will in my orange fuzzy socks courtesy of the Reprogenetics booth at the NSGC conference.  They are so warm!

photo (21)

Questions: Ever tried Arctic Zero ice cream?
What did you dress up as for Halloween?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...