Saturday, October 6, 2012

Early Morning

So it’s early…

And I got up to start working on some homework while Jack is still asleep…

IMG_8864

I guess I should do that…

I’ll admit though, that I feel bad for not having the time to blog lately.  School and clinic have been crazy.  My time is so limited.  And when I finally do get a moment to rest I’m usually in bed, already ten minutes to sleep.

So, in short, I’m sorry for not blogging more.  I think I might have to concede that I might not be able to blog more than twice-ish a week, and that will probably be on weekend when I have a few more minutes to myself.  I hope that’s okay and I hope you understand.

Anyways, enough with the sad stuff, today is a race day, specifically Wine at the Line race day!  Remember last year?  Yea, well it’s about to be a repeat.  This year Joshua and I are tackling the race again and we’re looking forward to those glasses of wine at the end.  Also awesome, Jack’s dad is in town this weekend so he’ll be around to cheer us on.  The more, the merrier!

I’ll try and post some pictures of the race later on tomorrow.  Until then, I’m going to study and patient prep and get ready to race.  I hope everyone’s day is fantastic!

Question: Who is your favorite cheerleader during a race?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...