Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Last Chance Survey

I have a rare free morning (thanks to my 11.5 hours in clinic yesterday) and I figured I could do something fun: the last chance survey that I saw over on Katie’s blog.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

1. Last food you ate…

Pancakes, or rather, an epic fail of pancakes.  I tried a new recipe that I winged this morning and, well, it didn’t work out at all.

photo (17)photo (18)

I’m a trooper though and I still ate them because they didn’t taste bad really.  The almond extract and coconut helped I think.  Maybe next time I’ll stick to the tried and true.

2. Last beverage you drank…

Water!! Like always.

3. Last workout…

This morning I did a 35 minute sweat session on the elliptical while reading an old issue of Bon Appetit.  Nothing like some mouth watering recipes to make you want to burn some calories to make room.

photo (19)

4. Last thing you pinned…

Caramel shortbread sandwiches, anyone?

image

5. Last text message you sent…

Mom and I were chatting about breakfast plans…before they became a disaster.

photo (3)

6. Last blog you visited…

io9.com  They were running a story about a new Battlestar Galactica prequel for which I cannot wait! Obviously my love for BSG runs deep.

7. Last tweet you sent…

Pretty sure I tweeted last a while ago and it was about my ire at seeing a snow plow.

image

8. Last place you visited…

Does the gym count?  If not, then clinic maybe?  Still if that doesn’t work, since it’s not particularly fun, how about church?  Okay, yea, we’ll go with that.

9. Last time you did ab work…

Sunday.  I’m overdue.

10. Last show you watched…

I’m watching Gossip Girl right now on my DVR.  Oh the drama.

11. Last thing you baked…

Tempeh butternut bake which I have used several times as leftovers.

12. Last thing you instagrammed…

photo (2)

13. Last item on your to-do list today…

Ummmm, geeze, I don’t know.  It’ll probably be some sort of homework.  Let’s be honest, when is it ever anything else.  Oh the life of a student.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now I’m off to do something important, like read embryo or turn in my final copy of my thesis for final brush ups and such.  Alrighty.  Go, go productivity!!  But first, it’s Tuesday, so I leave you with a tune.  This one is a bit slow but it is really pretty.

Question: Do you think you’ll try out the survey?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...