Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I Am Not Dead

I promise I’m still around though my blogging time has taken a hit.

I’m just buried under my thesis on myotonic dystrophy.

IMG_8497

Shout out to MasterChef for being a partner in the background.

Oh, and embryology reading isn’t helping the situation any.

IMG_8495

Though my dinner of a summer squash, tomato, garlic, onion, krab, and Old Bay sauté worked wonders on my mood.

So, I’m sorry.  I’m a student.

IMG_8500

I really do want to blog.  Trust me.  I promise to try a WIAW post tomorrow and then maybe some this weekend because we have a wedding and I know you all love pretty pictures of wedding cake the couple.

Question: What’s the first thing to go when you have a time crunch?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...