Thursday, August 9, 2012

Not Today

 

I was going to blog today.

Then I realized I don’t have pictures of half I ate today due to poor lighting because of a storm this morning and no camera in sight at lunch.

I am also waiting on permission to blog about my new graduate thesis idea.  Patient confidentiality comes first, you know.

Anyways, as you can see, I’m a bit strapped for something to write about.  So, I think I’ll just go hunker down on the couch and watch some Olympic primetime television.

Maybe bed early too.  I have clinic in the morning but I don’t have 8am class so that’s a plus.  G’night one and all.  I hope you too are getting your Olympic fill…and managing to sleep at some point.

Question: What will we all do when the Olympics are over and
we aren’t glue to our televisions every single day and night?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...