Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thai Thursday & Magic Mike

Three things today made this girl happy:

1) Cupcakes!!! The stock room across from my lab was having an open house and they invited everyone for some sweet treats.  I chose a lemon cupcake (and one of my co-workers previously grabbed me a vanilla one when she thought they were all almost gone and I was away at preclinic conference).

IMG_8104

It was moist and sugary and actually pleasantly tart.  I really enjoyed it.  The perfect afternoon pick-me-up.

2) Thai food in the form of spring rolls, thai cabbage salad, and padd wood sen (stir fried bean thread noodles with egg, bean sprouts, mixed vegetables, and I added tofu in there for protein).

IMG_8105IMG_8106IMG_8107

It was all sorts of delicious.  I couldn’t get enough of my main dish.  I was so hungry when I sat down and I was pretty sated by the end.  I could have had a whole other plate of my entrĂ©e just based on flavor.  Nomnom.

3) Magic Mike and all kinds of man flesh everywhere.

IMG_8108

Yes siree.  I’ll have some more.

Questions: Have you seen Magic Mike? Thoughts?
What is your favorite kind of cupcake?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...