Monday, June 4, 2012

Happy Birthday To Jack

Two things:

1. Happy birthday to the love of my life, Jack.  You’re 23 today.  T-minus 7 days until I’m once again a year older than you.

IMG_7639IMG_7641

Last night we celebrated (albeit a few hours early) with black truffle & ricotta ravioli in a homemade brown butter sage sauce with sautéed shrimp and beers.  Lovely way to spend an evening, if I do say so myself.

2. I’m consumed by Mr. Grey.  In fact, I have to go.  I can’t put the book down.  Lordy, it’s intense and kind of addicting.  So, I leave you my dear readers.  I’ll return once I surface for air.  Believe me, at this rate, it won’t take long.  I’m ripping through this.  Hmm, I need the second and third books soon.

IMG_7661

Questions: How was your Monday?
What is the best book you have read lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...