Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day of “Doesn’t”

So, what does a girl eat when she wants nothing more to stuff her face with Mexican food but she doesn’t want to cook, doesn’t want to work out, and doesn’t want any leftovers from the fridge??  Well, I’ll tell you that she devours a huge bowl of cereal soaked in unsweetened vanilla almond milk and topped with blueberries.  She also eats a side of celery, carrot, and [fake] crab sticks dipped in mustardy hummus.

IMG_5906

For a sweet note, she nibbles on a graham cracker spread with peanut butter and Nutella.

IMG_5910

This baby was topped with a new awesome find at Trader Joes: the sugar, chocolate, and coffee bean grinder.

IMG_5908

I went for cookie butter and came out with this because sadly the store is out of the delicious spread and has no idea when they are getting more.  I hope it’s soon!  Anyways, I’m going to try and shower to snap out of my “doesn’t want” funk.  I need to do some research for my Friday patient as well before bed.  Blah.

On the up side I have a great piece of tuneage for you today.  Check out this new Jason Mraz song.  I’ll admit I cried when I first heard it.  As Jack said to me: “You're an adorable sap when it comes to songs.”  I am and always have been, can’t help it.  Hope you like the song as much I do!

Questions: How do you deal with “funk” days?
What is your favorite no cooking required meal?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...