Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekend In A Word

1. Crockpot.

IMG_5871

[Apple butter goodness from yesterday.]

IMG_5891

[Salsa Chicken simmered today with green pepper and onion added in.]

2. Worship.

[I went to church today and had a great time serving breakfast as well as being a part of the service.  I played “kid wrangler” for Ellie and Charles (two freakin’ adorable little kids who always sit in front of me) when their dad went up to read the Prayers of the People.  Best quote of the sermon: “The glory of God is a human being fully alive.” said by St. Irenaeus in the second century.  It really resonated with me.]

3. Sugar.

IMG_5875

[Brown sugar crusted French toast: this morning’s parish
breakfast special because sticky buns got cancelled.]

IMG_5892IMG_5896

[Chocolate chip cookies I made for my committee meeting tomorrow.]

4. Scented.

IMG_5897

[New cherry blossom body wash!]

5. Foggy.

IMG_5888

[The world was engulfed all Sunday by this greyness…blah.]

6. Cancer.

IMG_5879

[Homework for the day: colorectal cancer syndromes review]

7. Dizzy.

[After my accident I was dizzy for about a month and then it went away.  Unfortunately it came back after all the dancing I did last weekend.  So, sadly, this weekend I had to avoid tipping my head this way and that way.  I really don’t like the feeling of the dizziness wave overcoming me.  Hopefully it will go away soon.]

Questions: How was your weekend in a word?
What’s your favorite body wash scent?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...