Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Frozen Fingers Resolutions

Today I spent close to 4.5 hours in a freezer room filled with more than sixty –80 degree freezers.  I got so cold that I couldn’t feel my fingers… Needless to say I am resolving to wear a sweatshirt tomorrow since I am in for the same thing.  (FYI: That is so not my real resolution, see below.)  Bring on the cold, bring on the money.

On the flipside of being cold today, there were some highlights:

IMG_5709

The greatest peanut butter and jelly sandwich ever.  Seriously, you cannot beat a thick layer of PB mixed with wheat germ paired with some fig & ginger jam.  Darn skippy, my friends.  It was splendid.

IMG_5711

I got a new case for my phone! It’s totally me (read: orange) and was bought because I busted my other case when my phone fell on the treadmill.  Ooops.  Anyways, it’s kind of like having a brand new phone for $5 instead of more than $80!

IMG_5713IMG_5714IMG_5715

More Chinese takeout but this time it was Korean Chinese and delicious.  I ordered the black bean paste noodles I fell in love with during one of the past Supper Clubs.

image

I was checking my blog this evening and saw the new 2012 Archive section.  It made me smile.  Kinda neat to start a whole new year of blogging.  Let’s do it.

There are two more things I wanted to share with you before I head to bed so I can get up for work super early tomorrow.  Number one: my new year’s resolutions.  Number two: Tune Tuesday goodness.

New Year’s Resolutions:
1.
Compete in three races, one should be a half marathon, during the 2012 year.
2. Speak more French (read: learn/use/master at least one French phrase a week).
3. Establish a better relationship with food.

Tune Tuesday:
I fell in love with this song when I first saw it on Glee.  I hope you like it too.

Questions: What are your new year’s resolutions?
Do you speak another language?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...