Monday, March 26, 2012

Swungover

What a wonderful weekend it was my friends.  I am completely worn out and tired and sore but it was all so worth it.  We in the swing dance network have a word for this:

SWUNGOVER

Oh yes, it’s a glorious feeling.  If it hurts a bit, oh well.  It reminds you of the great dances you had.  If it means you need an afternoon nap or you’re slightly grouchy the whole day, oh well.  It makes you think about that awesome groove session you had at three am followed by the blissful sleep session that didn’t end until noon.  A tiny bit of perfection, I think.

Anyways, because I’m still recovering from the weekend, I leave you tonight with some random bits and bobs from the internet.  My mind can’t really do much more than that at this point so take from the following what you will and let me know your thoughts.  Also, have a wonderful night.  I’m off to bed.

image

Thoughts on gene patenting from The Human Genome: Poems On The Book Of Life

Very neat cake from The Roxycakes Blog

panem-map

Great image for all those of you trying to visualize Panem in The Hunger Games

A happy note from The End Of The Line…The Waist Line tumblr

The Berger cookies I desperately need to make ASAP from Something Swanky

Girl crush material for the week: Katee Sackhoff

The Maldives: where I would rather be right now (aside from my bed)

Questions: How was your weekend?
What are you looking forward to this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...