Thursday, January 31, 2013

Good To See You

Sometimes you just need to see your parents, face-to-face miles away.

IMG_0896

Talking to their faces is incredibly different than just hearing their voices.  I really loved being able to chat with them like this.  It was just what I needed tonight.

IMG_0897

Mmm, even the puppy tried to get in on the action.  Her little body just wasn’t quite tall enough.  Her ears were more than visible though.  Adorable.

Questions: Phone or video?
When was the last time you saw your family?

1 comment:

  1. You've made me miss my family more than I did. I don't Skype very often, but when I did I about cried cause it was so awesome. So, for every day, phone but for when you're missing them super bad, video.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...