Tuesday, February 28, 2012

If I Disappear, This Is Why

I apologize crew.  School has taken over my life.  Between this week and next week I have three presentations and two quite hefty midterms.  I’m also on consult form 8a-5p tomorrow and then I’m feeding families at the local Ronal McDonald house from 5p-8p with my church women.  I’ll try and blog when I can in the next 10ish days.  Wish me luck!

On a brief, happier, less-stressful note:

So, I may be a dork, but I got a huge smile out of something I found on my Blogger stats page today:

image

Five ones in a row.  Don’t ask me why I got such a kick out of it, I don’t really know for sure.  Maybe it’s the symmetry of it all or maybe I was just born silly.

Also, can’t forget Tune Tuesday!  Have a listen to this lovely song that I may or may not have danced around the living room to when I was on a mini-break…

Questions: What little quirk do you have that makes you smile?
Why do dishes insist on piling up and not doing themselves?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...