Monday, February 13, 2012

Mail Me Hearts and Smiles

Today I got two pre-Valentine’s Day gifts in the mail.  One was a card from my mom and dad.  It’s kind of adorable that they do this every year.  I really like it and it makes me feel loved despite the distance between us.

IMG_6092IMG_6093

The other was a eye shadow palate in Honey Spice  from my freshman undergrad roommate who is a successful Mary Kay consultant.  She’s a wonderful woman.  I miss her and her lovely little boy.  With all that love coming through the mail, I decided to show myself some love in the kitchen and I whipped up some Spiced Mexican Tempeh.  I halved this recipe and cut some of the oil from it.

IMG_6096IMG_6094

I don’t think the recipe is designed to be used as a marinade but I am using it as such in preparation for my Mexican themed night tomorrow.  Just you wait, it’s going to be delicious!  Now, I’m off to bed.  G’night group!

Questions: What are your plans for Valentine’s Day?
Do you buy from Mary Kay?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...