Wednesday, April 11, 2012

32oz

So, I kind of failed in the extra vegetable any vegetable department today.  I failed in the eating department today, really.  My mind was all sorts of disordered and I fought myself constantly.  I hate that when I finally think I have this all food/weight stuff under control, it hits my like a ton of bricks and I fear the same old things, and I kind of punish myself.  It’s not great, I know that.  Tomorrow will be better.

IMG_6816

Breakfast was an orange.

IMG_6824

Lunch was cottage cheese with strawberries and pineapple.

IMG_6825

My snack was 12 grape tomatoes.

IMG_6827

Dinner was two pepperoni stuffed breadsticks.
Even though I think I really wanted soft pretzels more.

IMG_6826

All my classmates and I ordered long island ice teas.
They were 32oz a piece and mine was a “Tie Dye.”
Vodka, rum, triple sec, melon blue curacao, grenadine, sour, and Sprite.

IMG_6828

Dessert was an impulse piece of chocolate explosion
cake I got on the way home from the bar.

I did an at home workout to try and get some endorphins flowing.  Oh please, let’s be honest, I did it more because I feel like crap and get really disappointed in myself if I don’t workout six out of seven days a week.  Blah.  I did a BodyRock workout (adjusted a bit because I don’t have things like the sandbag and equalizer) for the first time.

http://www.bodyrock.tv/2012/04/10/sexy-to-the-core-workout-abs-bonus/

And I did the 4-minute fast cardio to burn more calories.  Sadly, I did this one last which meant I was really tired so I’m not sure I went as hard as I could have/should have.

www.diet.com

With that, I’m off to read and ice my shins in bed.  Then I’m going to sleep because Lord knows this day just needs to end and hopefully the self-bashing will stop when I wake tomorrow.  I pray your days were better than mine.  Only two days left for the week!

Questions: Have you tried BodyRock?
What do you do on bad days to get back on track?

1 comment:

  1. I have not tried BodyRock, but I may need to...Do you like it?

    On a bad day, I go to sleep and wake up the next day trying to just put the bad day behind me. Sometimes that's easier said than done of course, but I try to think about how that was just one day and there are so many more ahead that I don't want to ruin, so put the bad in the past and look for the next good day.

    That cake? It looks amazing!!! As do the breadsticks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...