Saturday, August 13, 2011

Accidents Happen

Hello readers.

I wanted to let you know that on Thursday I was hit by a semi while driving.  The impact took place right behind the driver’s side door and if it had been a few inches forward, I’m not sure I would be here.

Anyways, I am out of the hospital and in a neck brace for the next week.  I have a laceration on my forehead that has been sewn up by a plastic surgeon and I’m not pain pills to keep my poor body from freaking out too badly.

In light of all this, I will be getting back into posting slowly this week so I can focus on getting myself together and healing.  I hope to post soon, perhaps tomorrow with some highlights from the last few days.

Thanks for your understanding and I hope you stick around.  =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...