Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Pain Be Gone

Tonight was spent writing up a teratogen summary on Toradol® (ketorolac), my favorite kidney stone pain-killer.  Believe you me, this is the stuff you want when your body is trying desperately to get rid of a stone that is too big to move out of your kidney.  I speak from experience and I ask for this stuff by name.

Because of that, this summary has actually been really interesting to write if a bit hard to find material for.  I think I got really far on it tonight though so I am pleased.  Basically I didn’t want to have to do a whole lot of work over this gorgeous weekend.  Jack and I are going home and I can’t wait!  Anyways, I apologize for the quick post due to my homework time taking up blog time.  I did want to leave you with a song though.  Don’t hate, it’s J. Biebs.  =P

Now I’m off to read more of Divergent before bed because I seriously cannot get enough of this story.  I want more of the plot and I want more of a certain someone in the story.  Mmm, mmm.  Good night all!

Question: Do you have Bieber fever?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...