Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Myriad, I’m Yours!

Two great pieces of news today:

Number 1

The towing company that snagged my car last year was investigated for non-consensual towing so they have to refund everyone they towed between October and now.  Thankfully that includes me!!  It was like Christmas to hear I would be getting back my full $150.  Awesomeness.

IMG_7443

Number 2

I received confirmation today that I have been accepted to Myriad Genetics’s summer internship in late June!  Basically they are flying out a single member of every genetic counseling program in the country to spend two days with them.  We will be a part of a lecture program to learn more about the ins and outs of industry genetic counseling. 

image

Basically I have little experience with the non-clinical specialties so I’m pretty excited to have the opportunity to learn.  Plus, they’re paying for everything for which I am eternally grateful because I’m not sure I’d be able to do it otherwise.  It’s going to be a blast.

Tune Tuesday

Questions: What are your summer plans?
What good thing happened to you today?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...