1. Lots of database work. I processed some 400+ samples at work.
2. Fun rounds with one of the doctors. He let me present the patients I had seen on consult with him on Monday. I felt pretty cool.
3. Divergent reading. I’m hooked.
4. Ascension Mass at church with confirmations, receptions, and reaffirmations. I did the last one in front of the bishop. I’ll admit I almost cried. I’m sappy like that. Afterwards we had cake. It was delicious.
1. It’s Friday and that, in and of itself, is awesome!
2. 8am class which I get out of at 8:30 to see my first patient of the day.
2. I get to have dinner with my best friend who will have defended his thesis this afternoon. He will officially be done. I’m so proud of him!
Questions: How thankful are you that it’s Friday!