Friday, May 18, 2012

TGIF

Yesterdays happenings:

1. Lots of database work.  I processed some 400+ samples at work.

2. Fun rounds with one of the doctors.  He let me present the patients I had seen on consult with him on Monday.  I felt pretty cool.

3. Divergent reading.  I’m hooked.

4. Ascension Mass at church with confirmations, receptions, and reaffirmations.  I did the last one in front of the bishop.  I’ll admit I almost cried.  I’m sappy like that.  Afterwards we had cake.  It was delicious.

IMG_7462

Today’s goings-on:

1. It’s Friday and that, in and of itself, is awesome!

2. 8am class which I get out of at 8:30 to see my first patient of the day.

2. I get to have dinner with my best friend who will have defended his thesis this afternoon.  He will officially be done.  I’m so proud of him!

Questions: How thankful are you that it’s Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...